Terms & Conditions
Master Courses with Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D.
Health and Physical Activity Disclaimer
The material provided in these courses is strictly for educational and informational purposes. The content provided herein is not meant to serve as a substitute for the advice of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional. This content should not be relied upon to diagnose or treat a health problem. Do not begin a new physical practice without consulting a physician or other healthcare provider. As always, be mindful of your own physical limits in exercise practices and consult a licensed professional regarding any and all diseases or physical ailments you may experience.
Refund & Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and we want you to give your best effort to apply all of the techniques and lessons in the course(s). We have a strict 14-day refund period for course purchases that exceed $200 total. Refunds are NOT given for courses priced under $200, gift certificates or private coaching.
Please note, to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and why it did not work for you. We do not offer refunds for any other reason. If you selected a payment plan option for your purchase, we are not able to stop future payments without a proper request being submitted. The initial payment, if less than $200, will not be refunded for payment plans. There are no refunds for the School for Mystics membership.
In the event that you discover your purchase does not work for you for a concrete reason, within 14 days of enrollment, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund by the 14th day at 11:59 EST. You must include evidence of all your coursework along with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 14th day, no refund will be granted.
Your request for a refund must include ALL of the following items:
- Completion of all course materials (by pressing “complete & continue” when finished with video & written content)
- Completion of all included workbooks with thoughtful answers (workbooks are not found in all courses, but are present in all certification programs)
- Written log of your personal practice as directed by the course
- Written description of a concrete reason why the course did not work for you
We do NOT provide refunds after 14 days following the date of purchase. After day 14, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 14 days, with the required coursework at the time of your stop-payment request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan. Payment plans cannot be canceled or deferred at any time.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by the team at alannak.com. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 14th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by reaching out to our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: email@example.com.
Teacher Training Refund Policy
Refund requests must be made within 24 hours of purchase. To qualify for a refund, you must provide proof of why this program does not work for you. Refund requests are considered on a case by case basis, and we reserve the right to deny a refund. Because this program requires significant human resources to enroll students, for all refund requests granted a $597 processing fee will be assessed. After the 24 hour refund period no refunds will be issued for any reason. Payment plans cannot be canceled or suspended for any reason and must continue until all payments have been made in full. All requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily access one copy of the materials (information or software) on http://courses.alannak.com/ (hereinafter “Company’s web site”) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use Disclaimer
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials pursuant to a particular timeline.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Certificate Course Indemnification
In consideration of being admitted to study certificate courses “Alchemical Astrology” and/or “Decoding the Tarot” and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the student consents to and agrees to abide by the following:
Student agrees to indemnity and hold harmless Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D. and any and all personnel, shareholders, or employees from any and all fault, liabilities, cost, expenses, claims, demands or lawsuits arising out of, related to or connected with student’s professional use of content conveyed in above named courses (hereinafter “certificate courses”).
Student agrees to abide by all legal requirements: Federal, State, and Municipal, which may exist in student’s jurisdiction. It is wholly the responsibility of the student to identify and comply with such measures as may apply.
9. Governing Law and Legal Provisions
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and any action arising out of the use of this website shall be filed with a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the County of Lackawanna, without regard to conflict of law or any other choice of venue provision.
Severability: Should any of the foregoing terms be invalidated by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that term shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and shall not affect the validity of any other terms or conditions.
Any attempt to deliberately damage, tamper with, or undermine the legitimate operation of this website, or any of the courses contained herein is a violation of the law. Any individual attempting to do the same will be disqualified from participation and have his or her access revoked. Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D. reserves the right to seek damages including attorney’s fees and other civil remedies as may be available at bar to the fullest extent legally permitted.
Alanna Kaivalya Copyright 2019