Terms & Conditions
Master Courses with Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D.
Health and Physical Activity Disclaimer
The material provided in these courses is strictly for educational and informational purposes. The content provided herein is not meant to serve as a substitute for the advice of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional. This content should not be relied upon to diagnose or treat a health problem. Do not begin a new physical practice without consulting a physician or other healthcare provider. As always, be mindful of your own physical limits in exercise practices and consult a licensed professional regarding any and all diseases or physical ailments you may experience.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on http://courses.alannak.com/ (hereinafter “Company’s web site”) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use Disclaimer
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials pursuant to a particular timeline.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Certificate Course Indemnification
In consideration of being admitted to study certificate courses “Alchemical Astrology” and/or “Decoding the Tarot” and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the student consents to and agrees to abide by the following:
Student agrees to indemnity and hold harmless Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D. and any and all personnel, shareholders, or employees from any and all fault, liabilities, cost, expenses, claims, demands or lawsuits arising out of, related to or connected with student’s professional use of content conveyed in above named courses (hereinafter “certificate courses”).
Student agrees to abide by all legal requirements: Federal, State, and Municipal, which may exist in student’s jurisdiction. It is wholly the responsibility of the student to identify and comply with such measures as may apply.
9. Governing Law and Legal Provisions
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and any action arising out of the use of this website shall be filed with a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the County of Lackawanna, without regard to conflict of law or any other choice of venue provision.
Severability: Should any of the foregoing terms be invalidated by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that term shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and shall not affect the validity of any other terms or conditions.
Any attempt to deliberately damage, tamper with, or undermine the legitimate operation of this website, or any of the courses contained herein is a violation of the law. Any individual attempting to do the same will be disqualified from participation and have his or her access revoked. Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D. reserves the right to seek damages including attorney’s fees and other civil remedies as may be available at bar to the fullest extent legally permitted.
© 2017 Alanna Kaivalya, all rights reserved.