Have you always been interested in the tarot, but not sure how to read the cards?
Do you have a deck you love, but rely on that clunky book to find out what each card means?
Do you long to tap into your innate wisdom to divine the story of the deck?
Are you ready to become a professional tarot reader? Or, would you like to have this incredible tool at your disposal for daily questions and inspiration?
If so, then Decoding the Tarot course is just for you!ENROLL NOW
In this course you will learn:
- The history of Tarot…it’s not what you think!
- The symbolism and mythology behind the deck and hidden within every card
- How to effortlessly read the tarot deck and do spreads for daily or long-term readings
- How to look at every card…and understand its meaning and relevance to your reading
- The best way to access the divine connection that allows you to read the tarot deck with ease and accuracy
(You'll need a copy of the Rider-Waite deck for this course.)
With Your Purchase You'll Also Recieve the Connect with Your Spirit™ Guide Course
This online course gives you 5 Steps to Spiritual Guidance. You learn:
- What a “spirit guide” is!
- Why developing a connection to spiritual guidance is a key component of success
- Concrete tools to connect with your spirit guide
- Simple meditation techniques to access the “flow state” (the most productive state of mind)
- How to avoid pitfalls of disconnection and missing the answers
- Ways to create receptivity so your answers come loud and clear
A $197 value
The Decoding the Tarot program counts as 25 non-contact hours of continuing education credits for The Kaivalya Yoga Method®. Upon finishing 100% of the course, you are certified as a Tarot reader.
Get Started Right Now
If you are ready to become a certified tarot reader, gain a fuller understanding of what’s going on deep inside you, and create a thriving career that aligns with your soul’s purpose, then this course is for you.
Often referred to as the Yoga Doctor, I help yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. I give you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
I know how difficult it is to set yourself apart and thrive as a yoga instructor, so I want to teach you to be more than that…to be a spiritual advisor, healer, and master of the stars. As a #modernmystic, we are the torchbearers of spirituality for modern people; we are the guides that provide our students access to yoga’s enduring power as a healing and enlightening tool.
On this principle I founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001, teachers since 2003, I’ve written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, I debuted a comprehensive 500 hr online teacher training with YogaDownload.
I hold a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, have authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. My third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice. I live in New York City with Roxy the Wonderdog.
WHERE ELSE YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ALANNA…