Are you ready for a radical change in how you operate in your day-to-day life?
Do you wish you knew which decision was the best one for you?
Have you been wondering how to connect with your flow state…all the time?
Well, it’s actually very simple.
This online course gives you 5 Steps to Spiritual Guidance. You will learn:
- What a “spirit guide” is
- Why developing a connection to spiritual guidance is a key component of success
- Concrete tools to connect with your spirit guide
- Simple meditation techniques to access the “flow state” (the most productive state of mind) How to avoid pitfalls of disconnection and missing the answers
- Ways to create receptivity so your answers come loud and clear
In this course, Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., utilizes time-tested wisdom along with modern day science to offer you a grounded, real, and practical method for accessing the source of your highest wisdom…consistently and clearly.
By connecting with higher wisdom and creating a dialogue that is clear and concise, you let worry, anxiety and confusion take a back seat to clarity, focus and joy.
Though it sounds lofty, this technique is backed by modern research, and millennia of practices that combine to give you the best tool in your toolkit: connecting with your spirit guide to gain the answers of your soul.
- Learn about spirit guides, how it works and most importantly, what it is
- Dive into the psychology of the spirit
- Understand the incredible benefits of the “flow state” and how connecting with spirit guides helps you access it regularly
- Gain a super simple technique to connect immediately with spirit and enter the flow state
- Recognize your guide with both inner and outer clues that are yours alone
- Understand some of the pitfalls and things to avoid while connecting
- Tap into the body’s spirit wisdom, and learn to access it all the time.
- Utilize a powerful, yet simple guided meditation to increase your mind / body / spirit connection
- Discover how to access your body’s messaging system, so that you maintain clear dialogue with spirit…especially when it most needs to speak!
- Learn the best ways to ask for things from spirit…so that you receive clear answers!
- Hone your powers of receptivity with a guided meditation that keeps your mind clear of clutter
- Rekindle the lost art of the power of give & take, recognizing your ability to work with spirit to find your purpose and stay on your path
- Awaken your spirit with the complete system for connecting with your guide!
- Go through the full guided practice, and learn to make it a natural part of your day
- Find multiple ways of using this practice in your life for optimal connection at all times
- Learn how to use a pendulum to ensure your connection to spirit guides!
- Learn to use tarot cards to increase your communication and dialogue with spirit!
Additional video bonus lectures that give you answers to questions you haven't even thought of yet.
Private online community to connect with others on the course. Plus regular office hours and live-chats with Alanna to get your questions answered.
Often referred to as the Yoga Doctor, I help yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. I give you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
I know how difficult it is to set yourself apart and thrive as a yoga instructor, so I want to teach you to be more than that…to be a spiritual advisor, healer, and master of the stars. As a #modernmystic, we are the torchbearers of spirituality for modern people; we are the guides that provide our students access to yoga’s enduring power as a healing and enlightening tool.
On this principle I founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001, teachers since 2003, I’ve written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, I debuted a comprehensive 500 hr online teacher training with YogaDownload.
I hold a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, have authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. My third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice. I live in New York City with Roxy the Wonderdog.
WHERE ELSE YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ALANNA…
Use this text to answer questions in as much detail as possible for your customers.
This course is right for anyone who has an interest in optimizing their state of mind and learning a new tool for success. If taking a look at how the mind and spirit work interests you, this course brings it home and makes it an active experience for you. If you are interested in honing a technique that elevates your mind every single day, this is for you. If you need support and answers to daily life questions, this course does that. And, honestly? If you need a way to connect to the higher wisdom and spirit available to us, this online experience is perfect.
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course—you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Nope! This course is on an extraordinarily user-friendly platform that you gain direct access to upon registration. You’ll have a unique log-in that allows you access to the course at any time, and from any internet-ready device. The videos do stream, so a good internet connection is recommended.
Yes! I know how hard it is to shell out a chunk of dough, and I want to make this possible for you. You have the option to pay in full for a slightly reduced price or make a payment in 2 monthly installments. Both of these options are available to you upon checkout.
My background in yoga and spiritual studies spans nearly two decades, and I have been educating people in spirituality and divination for more than 15 years. I have written three books on the field of yoga: Myths of the Asanas, Sacred Sound and Yoga Beyond the Mat. I also have a Ph.D. focused on this material and my expertise includes mythology, alchemy, depth psychology and yoga. I integrate all these into my understanding of yoga to develop a complete, integrative approach that brings essential spiritual wisdom into practical everyday life.