Do you suffer from chronic pain or illness?
Have you found that yoga and spiritual practice leave you feeling more aligned and uplifted?
Are you interested in having the tools to create balance – inside and outside – all the time?
Enter the chakras:
The 7 energy centers that hold our deeper truths, belief systems, traumas, patterns, and past experiences. When we feel pain or illness, it’s our body's way of telling us that we need to release stuck energy and create a healthy dialogue between our inner and outer selves.
The key to bliss and health is finding balance.
This course takes you through this journey and gives you all the tools you need to create personal harmony.
In this course, you learn:
• The root of chronic illness, pain, and disease and how to heal the source of the triggers
• How each chakra works on a physical, emotional, psychological, and physiological level and how to balance and work with them
• How to identify which of your chakras need extra attention to create self-healing on every level – mind, body and spirit
• The means of communication from your body to your psyche, and how to work with it to create a stronger, more transparent dialogue
By the end of this seven-week program, you possess the tools and the knowledge to create complete inner balance. Say Yes! and discover the health and wellness you have always wanted for yourself.
Get Started Right Now
If you are ready to take the journey of the chakras, unlock the doors to higher consciousness, create balance on every level of your being and achieve optimum health and wellness, then this course is for you.
ALCHEMY & THE ENERGETIC BODY
- Learn the anatomy of your energetic body, how energy moves through “channels” and what we do to make sure energy doesn’t get blocked
- Alchemy as an ancient art is complementary to the practice of yoga; find out how we are yoga alchemists, and how to create the lasting transformation you have always wanted
- Understand the mechanics of enlightenment, and why the chakras hold the key to complete wellbeing and bliss
THE ROOT CHAKRA
- Developed in early childhood the root chakra carries the residual karma of our family of orgin…find out how to clear it and balance it as a healthy, functioning adult
- Learn practices that specifically address the root chakra and make it easier to stand on your own two feet
- Find out why this is the foundation to all our other energetic centers and how you can do small things every day to maintain optimal balance
- ecognize imbalances, diseases and physical sensations that clue you into the status of this (and every) chakra
THE SACRAL CHAKRA
- The root of our intimate partnerships and creative activities, this energy holds the key to our life’s passion…find out how to unlock it
- Discover sacred rituals that address this (and all) the chakras that go beyond just physical poses, and delve into the heart of the yoga tradition
- As the location of our emotions, learn how to create a healthy sense of self, even while having the normal range of emotions (and learn why repression is not a good idea…ever!)
- Learn to listen to your body and hear the messages communicated to you by this (and every) chakra
THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- This energy center hosts our power, identity and alter ego; learning to harness and wield it with compassion is the key to balance
- Learn the relationships that affect this (and every) chakra and how to utilize them as tools for healing old wounds and traumas
- Understand what it means to be empowered, and cultivate the wise use of your own inner fire
- Cultivate specific practices that turn your inner and outer attention to the balance of this (and every) chakra
THE HEART CHAKRA
- Learn how to heal a broken heart…and why it is actually beneficial to experience heartache (hint: the measure of our ability to love is paralleled to our ability to grieve and be sad)
- Understand the great power that lies within our heart and gain tools to unleash this power onto the world
- Do practices for this (and every) chakra that cultivate balance, openness, health, and harmony within the heart
- Cultivate the art of healing on an internal and external level to open and balance this (and every) chakra
THE THROAT CHAKRA
- Find out the critical importance of speaking your truth and garner tools to empower you to do this
- Learn the “core wounds” of this (and every) chakra and discover how to heal them
- Chanting heals us on every level…learn a specific chanting practice that targets this (and every) chakra
- Understand why chronic disease and illness is an external expression of deeper energetic challenges and how to change the core energetic structure to promote overall health and balance
THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Discover the power of meditation to target this chakra and connect to bliss
- Learn the power of Om, and how it balances this chakra
- Tap into your intuition, and get guidance from your higher self
THE CROWN CHAKRA
- Understand why connection is so important to us as human beings and how to cultivate it through your spiritual practice
- Find out why shavasana is more than just a relaxation pose
- Learn how to maintain a state of connection to source everyday
The ancient wisdom of the chakras is honored and updated in this course to include additional techniques such as: psychology, alchemy, ritual, and shamanic practices that create a more modern and holistic approach to ensure optimal wellbeing.
This program counts as 45 hours of continuing education credits for The Kaivalya Yoga Method® and Yoga Alliance. Upon finishing 100% of the course, you receive a certificate of completion.
Additional video lectures on related topics.
Private online community for all attendees to interact and get to know one another.
Interactive course workbook that guides you through the chakra journey.
Often referred to as the Yoga Doctor, I help yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. I give you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
I know how difficult it is to set yourself apart and thrive as a yoga instructor, so I want to teach you to be more than that…to be a spiritual advisor, healer, and master of the stars. As a #modernmystic, we are the torchbearers of spirituality for modern people; we are the guides that provide our students access to yoga’s enduring power as a healing and enlightening tool.
On this principle I founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method®, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001, teachers since 2003, I’ve written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, I debuted a comprehensive 500 hr online teacher training with YogaDownload.
I hold a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, have authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. My third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice. I live in New York City with Roxy the Wonderdog.
WHERE ELSE YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ALANNA…
This course is right for anyone who has an interest in yoga and a desire to do the work required for healing. If taking a look at the innate wisdom of the body inspires you, this course brings it home and makes it an active experience for you. If you love yoga and want to know more about how to live your yoga practice and take it beyond the mat, this is for you. If you need support in being empowered to explore your practice, this course does that. And, honestly? If you need hand holding and a structure for diving into the spiritual practice of yoga, this online experience is perfect.
Forever! That’s right, once you’re in, you’re in. You always have access to the materials, and can refer to them, or check back whenever you’d like. You also will be privy to any additions or enhancements to the course as I continue to build upon it in the future.
This program counts as 45 hours of continuing education credits for The Kaivalya Yoga Method® and Yoga Alliance.
Yes. Healing occurs on a variety of levels. What this course teaches you is how to dig deeply and inspire balance and change on the deepest levels. The extent of how much healing takes place within your body is truly up to you. Most people try to heal their body from the outside – through physical means like rehabilitation, medication or therapy. All those modalities are good an appropriate. What you find in this course is a different angle; and approach to healing that works from the inside out. We look to the subtle patterns and habits entrained by the body for clues on what we can release and work through via yoga to create a different level of wellness. It is possible for this to inspire greater wellness on the more physical layers of our body, too. Some things cannot be changed, physically…but we can learn to embody everything as part of our healing and spiritual journey. This course encourages you to do just that.
Reiki uses a specific form of energy to heal the person, and the energy will be received by the person holistically, in the area they most need it. You may find that certain chakras need that energetic healing more than others!
The way our chakra course differs from this is that it takes a psychological approach to the chakras and teaches you to view / assess the whole person based on what they present with. From there, there is a deeper understanding of what needs to be healed, on a physical, mental, and spiritual level.We also recommend working with the person on each of those levels, too. Perhaps by assigning them a specific physical protocol, designing a personalized ritual, or recommending some other type of spiritual work. Reiki would certainly complement this and enhance your ability to work with the whole person on any chakra!
Yes! I know how hard it is to shell out a chunk of dough, and I want to make this possible for you. You have the option to pay in full or make a payment in monthly installments (choose ShopPay upon checkout for the payment plan). Both of these options are available to you upon checkout.
Indeed! I’m excited about this method of delivery because it allows us to go through the course together. Upon your registration, you get access to Module #1, and then each week thereafter, you receive the next modules. Once the next modules are unlocked, you have access to all the previous modules, too. No worries if you fall behind, or need to go at your own pace, this system allows you to do that, too.
My background in yoga and spiritual studies spans nearly two decades, and I have been leading teacher trainings for 15 years. I have written three books on the field of yoga:Myths of the Asanas,Sacred Sound,andYoga Beyond the Mat. I also have a Ph.D. focused on this material and my expertise includes mythology, alchemy, depth psychology and yoga. I integrate all these into my understanding of yoga to develop a complete, integrative approach that brings the ancient practice into modern life. Really, though, the thing that qualifies me the most is the extensive amount of trial and error I have been through in my own personal practice over the years. I’d like to save you the time and effort and help you create immediate tools for lasting spiritual connection and transformation…right now.
Nope! This course is on an extraordinarily user-friendly platform that you gain direct access to upon registration. You get a unique log-in that allows you access to the course at any time, and from any internet-ready device. The videos do stream, so a good internet connection is recommended.
It really is up to you! If you plan to keep up with the pace of the 7-week program, then it’s a good idea to commit 5-7 hours per week to the course. There is plenty of information in this course, so you are certainly able to spend more time with the material, and also gain support via the Facebook group. Remember, once you opt-in, you have access to the course materials forever. Don’t worry if you fall a little behind!
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.