Alchemy of the Chakras™
Integrate the psyche, spirit and soul with comprehensive courses on the chakras and connecting to spirit guides!
Do you suffer from chronic pain or illness? Have you found that yoga and spiritual practice leave you feeling more aligned and uplifted? Are you interested in having the tools to create balance – inside and outside – all the time?
Enter the chakras: A millennia-old body of wisdom pointing us to the deeper wisdom of the body. We are more than physical beings. Our bodies are expressions of our deeper truths, belief systems, traumas, patterns and past experiences. Everything we have ever been a part of or participated in is stored in our bodies. Like our own walking autobiography, our bodies carry around our story.
What story do you want to tell? And, are you listening to the one that is speaking now?
Our bodies express the truth that we carry inside.
In order to create a different physical expression – one of optimal health and wellbeing – we must consciously create an inner truth that promotes health, balance, and alignment with our highest self. This is more than just “positive thinking,” this is a practice that requires inner listening, and the tools of yoga, spirituality, psychology, and ritual to create a healthy dialogue between our inner and outer selves.
This is the key to balance. This is the key to our bliss.
This course takes you through this journey and gives you all the tools you need to create personal harmony. In this course you learn:
- The anatomy of the subtle (energetic body) and how to clarify your energy channels
- How each chakra works on a physical, emotional, psychological and physiological level
- Specific practices to balance and work with each chakra
- How to identify which of your chakras need extra attention
- The means of communication from your body to your psyche, and how to work with it to create a stronger, more transparent dialogue
- The root of chronic illness, pain and disease and how to heal the source of the triggers
- How to create self-healing on every level – mind, body and spirit
The ancient wisdom of the chakras is honored and updated in this course to include additional techniques such as: psychology, alchemy, ritual, and shamanic practices that create a more modern and holistic approach to ensure optimal wellbeing.
By the end of this seven-week program, you possess the tools and the knowledge to create complete inner balance. Say Yes! and discover the health and wellness you have always wanted for yourself.
This program counts as 45 hours of continuing education credits for The Kaivalya Yoga Method, or as 45 non-contact hours for Yoga Alliance. Upon finishing 100% of the course, you receive a certificate of completion.
Get Started Right Now
If you are ready to take the journey of the chakras, unlock the doors to higher consciousness, create balance on every level of your being and achieve optimum health and wellness, then this course is for you.
“Taking Alanna’s Alchemy of the Chakras course was a most enriching experience. As a yoga teacher and student of yoga, the information I received in this course added a rich dimension to my teaching and personal practice, but most importantly helped deepen my insight into my interpersonal relationships.
This fascinating material is offered in an organized and very digestible fashion through a combination of video, audio and written instruction with a writing exercise which helped me to reflect personally on the impact of what was presented each week.
Alanna’s warmth, intelligence and passion for this material is clearly evident. She is very encouraging and responsive to inquiries and comments.
I truly feel I received an invaluable tool that will serve me well both personally and professionally.”
— Margaret Johnson BSN RYT
ALCHEMY & THE ENERGETIC BODY
- Learn the anatomy of your energetic body, how energy moves through “channels” and what we do to make sure energy doesn’t get blocked
- Alchemy as an ancient art is complementary to the practice of yoga; find out how we are yoga alchemists, and how to create the lasting transformation you have always wanted
- Understand the mechanics of enlightenment, and why the chakras hold the key to complete wellbeing and bliss
THE ROOT CHAKRA
- Developed in early childhood the root chakra carries the residual karma of our family of orgin…find out how to clear it and balance it as a healthy, functioning adult
- Learn practices that specifically address the root chakra and make it easier to stand on your own two feet
- Find out why this is the foundation to all our other energetic centers and how you can do small things every day to maintain optimal balance
- Recognize imbalances, diseases and physical sensations that clue you into the status of this (and every) chakra
THE SACRAL CHAKRA
- The root of our intimate partnerships and creative activities, this energy holds the key to our life’s passion…find out how to unlock it
- Discover sacred rituals that address this (and all) the chakras that go beyond just physical poses, and delve into the heart of the yoga tradition
- As the location of our emotions, learn how to create a healthy sense of self, even while having the normal range of emotions (and learn why repression is not a good idea…ever!)
- Learn to listen to your body and hear the messages communicated to you by this (and every) chakra
THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- This energy center hosts our power, identity and alter ego; learning to harness and wield it with compassion is the key to balance
- Learn the relationships that affect this (and every) chakra and how to utilize them as tools for healing old wounds and traumas
- Understand what it means to be empowered, and cultivate the wise use of your own inner fire
- Cultivate specific practices that turn your inner and outer attention to the balance of this (and every) chakra
THE HEART CHAKRA
- Learn how to heal a broken heart…and why it is actually beneficial to experience heartache (hint: the measure of our ability to love is paralleled to our ability to grieve and be sad)
- Understand the great power that lies within our heart and gain tools to unleash this power onto the world
- Do practices for this (and every) chakra that cultivate balance, openness, health, and harmony within the heart
- Cultivate the art of healing on an internal and external level to open and balance this (and every) chakra
THE THROAT CHAKRA
- Find out the critical importance of speaking your truth and garner tools to empower you to do this
- Learn the “core wounds” of this (and every) chakra and discover how to heal them
- Chanting heals us on every level…learn a specific chanting practice that targets this (and every) chakra
- Understand why chronic disease and illness is an external expression of deeper energetic challenges and how to change the core energetic structure to promote overall health and balance
THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Discover the power of meditation to target this chakra and connect to bliss
- Learn the power of Om, and how it balances this chakra
- Tap into your intuition, and get guidance from your higher self
THE CROWN CHAKRA
- Understand why connection is so important to us as human beings and how to cultivate it through your spiritual practice
- Find out why shavasana is more than just a relaxation pose
- Learn how to maintain a state of connection to source everyday
Additional video lectures on related topics.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Private Facebook Group for all attendees to interact and get to know one another.
Interactive course workbook that guides you through the chakra journey.
“Your research, understanding, and assimilation of the vast and crucial knowledge is apparent in the written word and rings even more true through your voice. Thank you for making it available and accessible to all.
As I learn, I pass the wisdom of the stories and the practices with my beginning students. I am enjoying the deep and satisfying sips…drinking it all in.”
— Karen Berdoulay
I’m Alanna Kaivalya.
Often referred to as the Yoga Doctor, I help yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. I give you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
I know how difficult it is to set yourself apart and thrive as a yoga instructor, so I want to teach you to be more than that…to be a spiritual advisor, healer, and master of the stars. As a #modernmystic, we are the torchbearers of spirituality for modern people; we are the guides that provide our students access to yoga’s enduring power as a healing and enlightening tool.
On this principle I founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001, teachers since 2003, I’ve written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, I debuted a comprehensive 500 hr online teacher training with YogaDownload.
I hold a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, have authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. My third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice. I live in New York City with Roxy the Wonderdog.
Where else you may have seen Alanna…
“I came into this course, The Alchemy of the Chakras, with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and the desire for Alanna Kaivalya to play more of a role in my journey. I would like to think that my always strong sense of intuition was simply leading me to something great even though I myself did not fully understand why. What I gained from this course far surpassed whatever expectations I held going into it as it became abundantly clear that I was not simply learning about the chakras. Yes, of course, that was part of it, however, this course went so much deeper than that as I learned about how each chakra affects me on a personal level. Encouraged to take my gaze within, encouraged to go deep, and given the chakras as my guide, thus I started down the path.
Alanna has the course laid out as 7 modules, one for each energy center. Each module was brilliantly constructed, unfolding as though a story, and within each story, I was presented with a multi-faceted look into that particular chakra. Dr. Kaivalya’s language was beautiful, eloquent, thought-provoking, even poetic at times as she introduced me to unfamiliar territory, yet in a fully loving and supportive way. With the full spectrum approach she provided into each chakra, I was given a multitude of ways in which to tap into each one. Whether it was igniting it through a guided chakrasana practice, invoking it through the presiding planet, sending focused energy to it through the performance of a ritual, or simply chanting a Bija mantra, I had every possible tool at my disposal.
For as much information as I was given, it was done in such an approachable way: clear, easily understood, accessible, and overall just allowing for a smooth incorporation into the knowledge base I already have of the chakras and moreover the knowledge base I have of my own self. I found that integrating everything into my own practice and into my own teaching was really quite natural, and I fully credit Dr. Kaivalya with creating the perfect environment in which to absorb the material. The final (and quite possibly best) aspect to The Alchemy of the Chakras course is that it is led by a teacher who speaks with such passion, authenticity, sincerity, wisdom, and grace that I know I want to follow her guidance.”
– Jenny Wolff
Who is this course right for?
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! That’s right, once you’re in, you’re in. You always have access to the materials, and can refer to them, or check back whenever you’d like. You also will be privy to any additions or enhancements to the course as I continue to build upon it in the future.
Does this course give me credit towards Yoga Alliance Registration?
This course counts for 45 hours of Yoga Alliance non-contact continuing education credits for teachers.
Can learning about the chakras through this course really "heal" me?
Are there payment plans?
Are you dripping content?
Indeed! I’m excited about this method of delivery because it allows us to go through the course together. Upon your registration, you get access to Module #1, and then each week thereafter, you receive the next modules. Once the next modules are unlocked, you have access to all the previous modules, too. No worries if you fall behind, or need to go at your own pace, this system allows you to do that, too.
Alanna, what makes you qualified to lead this course?
Do I need anything special to access the course?
How much time does this course take?
Is there a money back guarantee?
How long do I have to buy?
When does the course start and finish?
Begin the journey of a lifetime.
Access the wisdom of the chakras today for a one-time payment of $597 or 3 monthly payments of $227.